Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SACKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACKED exist?
Definitions of SACKED in dictionaries:
- verb - plunder (a town) after capture
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - put in a sack
- adj - having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence
- v - to put into a sack (a large bag)
There are 6 letters in SACKED: A C D E K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACKED plus a wildcard: SACKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SACKED
- Breaking News Sheedy sacked. Stacey Safe Vietnam Swans
- Picture Link Game - British Comedy Forums
- After recordsetting season Brady has rare tough night
- Adult Industry News Search results for too
- The Following User Says Thank You to GratefulDawg For This Useful Post ...
- ... fired-8-of-us-companies-have-sacked-social-media-miscreants-96aad54f6c
- video game-maker in Toronto was sacked from his position at the ...
- sacked for being injured while working at DWP PCS Croydon (Home ...
- Hindu airport worker sacked for wearing nose stud Mail Online
- Galliano has been sacked from the House of Dior Thinkboutthingss ...