Scrabble word: DESK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESK exist?
Definitions of DESK in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments
- A piece of furniture typically having a flat or sloping top for writing and often drawers or compartments.
- A table, counter, or booth at which specified services or functions are performed: an information desk; a reception desk.
- A department of a large organization in charge of a specified operation: a newspaper’s city desk.
- A lectern.
- A music stand in an orchestra.
- noun - a writing table