Scrabble word: DESK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESK exist?
Definitions of DESK in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments
- A piece of furniture typically having a flat or sloping top for writing and often drawers or compartments.
- A table, counter, or booth at which specified services or functions are performed: an information desk; a reception desk.
- A department of a large organization in charge of a specified operation: a newspaper’s city desk.
- A lectern.
- A music stand in an orchestra.
- noun - a writing table
There are 4 letters in DESK: D E K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESK plus a wildcard: DESK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESK
Images for DESK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.