Scrabble word: ARK
Is ARK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARK in dictionaries:
- noun - (Judaism) sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments
- noun - a boat built by Noah to save his family and animals from the flood
- In the Old Testament, the chest containing the Ten Commandments written on stone tablets, carried by the Hebrews during their desert wanderings.
- Often Ark.
- In the Old Testament, the boat built by Noah for survival during the Flood.
- A large, commodious boat.
- A shelter or refuge.
- noun - a large boat
There are 3 letters in ARK: A K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARK
Click to search all anagrams of ARK plus a wildcard: ARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARK
Images for ARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.