Scrabble word: BARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARK exist?
Definitions of BARK in dictionaries:
- noun - tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- noun - a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- noun - a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- noun - the sound made by a dog
- verb - speak in an unfriendly tone
- verb - cover with bark
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - make barking sounds
- verb - tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- The harsh, abrupt sound uttered by a dog.
- A sound, such as a cough, that is similar to a dog’s bark.
- To utter the harsh, abrupt sound of a dog.
- To make a sound similar to a bark: “The birds bark softly, sounding almost like young pups” (Charleston SC News and Courier).
- To speak sharply; snap: “It is power that can often be misused—as when an obscure lieutenant colonel can bark at a Pentagon general, commanding him to do something questionable ‘because the White House wants it done’” (John Hughes).
- To utter in a loud, harsh voice: The quarterback barked out the signals.
- The tough outer covering of the woody stems and roots of trees, shrubs, and other woody plants.
- A specific kind of bark used for a special purpose, as in tanning or medicine.
- To remove bark from (a tree or log).
- To rub off the skin of; abrade: barked my shin on the car door.
- To treat medically, tan, or dye using bark.
- A sailing ship with from three to five masts, all of them square-rigged except the after mast, which is fore-and-aft rigged.
- A small vessel that is propelled by oars or sails.
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 4 letters in BARK: A B K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARK plus a wildcard: BARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARK
Images for BARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.