Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRANK exist?
Definitions of BRANK in dictionaries:
- A device consisting of a metal frame for the head and a bit to restrain the tongue, formerly used to punish scolds.
- n - a device used to restrain the tongue
There are 5 letters in BRANK: A B K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRANK plus a wildcard: BRANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRANK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRANK
- brank ClipArt ETC
- brank Reproduction
- brank by Salvador
- Cheerful anecdotes from an onslaught of thesis research
- The brank
- the brank Tumblr
- 16th-century Scottish brank. Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum ...
- Knebeleisen - brank
- The brank also known as the gossips bridle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.