Scrabble word: BANKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANKER exist?
Definitions of BANKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a financier who owns or is an executive in a bank
- noun - the person in charge of the bank in a gambling game
- One serving as an officer or owner of a bank.
- The player in charge of the bank in some gambling games.
- One engaged in cod fishing off Newfoundland.
- A workbench used by a mason or sculptor.
- adj - one who works in a bank [n -S] : BANKERLY
There are 6 letters in BANKER: A B E K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANKER plus a wildcard: BANKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.