Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAK exist?
Definitions of BEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles)
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- noun - a beaklike, tapering tip on certain plant structures
- noun - informal terms for the nose
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- The horny, projecting structure forming the mandibles of a bird, especially one that is strong, sharp, and useful in striking and tearing; a bill.
- A similar structure in other animals, such as turtles, insects, or fish.
- A usually firm, tapering tip on certain plant structures, such as some seeds and fruits.
- The spout of a pitcher.
- A metal or metalclad ram projecting from the bow of an ancient warship.
- The human nose.
- Chiefly British.
- A schoolmaster.
- A judge.
- adj - a bird's bill [n -S] : BEAKED, BEAKLESS, BEAKLIKE
There are 4 letters in BEAK: A B E K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAK plus a wildcard: BEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAK
Images for BEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.