Is BEAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles)
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- noun - a beaklike, tapering tip on certain plant structures
- noun - informal terms for the nose
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- The horny, projecting structure forming the mandibles of a bird, especially one that is strong, sharp, and useful in striking and tearing; a bill.
- A similar structure in other animals, such as turtles, insects, or fish.
- A usually firm, tapering tip on certain plant structures, such as some seeds and fruits.
- The spout of a pitcher.
- A metal or metalclad ram projecting from the bow of an ancient warship.
- The human nose.
- Chiefly British.
- A schoolmaster.
- A judge.
- adj - a bird's bill [n -S] : BEAKED, BEAKLESS, BEAKLIKE
There are 4 letters in BEAK: A B E K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAK, to go: BEAK?
Rearrange the letters in BEAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAK
What's nearby BEAK
Lookup in Wiki for BEAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAK"