Scrabble word: BAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAKE exist?
Definitions of BAKE in dictionaries:
- verb - cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven
- verb - prepare with dry heat in an oven
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- To cook (food) with dry heat, especially in an oven.
- To harden or dry (something) by subjecting to heat in or as if in an oven: bake bricks.
- To cook food with dry heat.
- To become hardened or dry by or as if by having been subjected to the heat of an oven.
- The act or process of baking.
- An amount baked.
- A social gathering at which food is cooked by baking and then served.
- verb - to prepare food in an oven
There are 4 letters in BAKE: A B E K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAKE plus a wildcard: BAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAKE
Images for BAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.