Scrabble word: BAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAKE exist?
Definitions of BAKE in dictionaries:
- verb - cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven
- verb - prepare with dry heat in an oven
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- To cook (food) with dry heat, especially in an oven.
- To harden or dry (something) by subjecting to heat in or as if in an oven: bake bricks.
- To cook food with dry heat.
- To become hardened or dry by or as if by having been subjected to the heat of an oven.
- The act or process of baking.
- An amount baked.
- A social gathering at which food is cooked by baking and then served.
- verb - to prepare food in an oven