Scrabble word: BAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAKED exist?
Definitions of BAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven
- verb - prepare with dry heat in an oven
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- adj - dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight
- adj - (bread and pastries) cooked by dry heat (as in an oven)
- verb - to prepare food in an oven
There are 5 letters in BAKED: A B D E K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAKED plus a wildcard: BAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAKED
Images for BAKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.