Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARKED exist?
Definitions of BARKED in dictionaries:
- verb - speak in an unfriendly tone
- verb - cover with bark
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - make barking sounds
- verb - tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- v - to cry like a dog
There are 6 letters in BARKED: A B D E K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARKED plus a wildcard: BARKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARKED
- How To Quickly Stop Dog Barking Veterinary Secrets Blog with Dr ...
- Ok so enough about why dogs bark you wanted to know how to make it ...
- barked Wire Discount Decorative Accents - Wholesale Flowers and ...
- Canopy tree with white bark - Malaysian Borneo
- barked Up The Tree by sugarpeep on deviantART
- The Cat barked by Lydia Monks Lydia Monk Cecile Goyette - Reviews ...
- barked topiary
- Wire - Red barked Tree - Reviews & Ratings
- media the watch dog that never barked
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.