Scrabble word: BARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARD exist?
Definitions of BARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a lyric poet
- noun - an ornamental caparison for a horse
- verb - put a caparison on
- One of an ancient Celtic order of minstrel poets who composed and recited verses celebrating the legendary exploits of chieftains and heroes.
- A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- A piece of armor used to protect or ornament a horse.
- verb - to armor a horse
There are 4 letters in BARD: A B D R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARD plus a wildcard: BARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARD
Images for BARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.