Scrabble word: BOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOARD exist?
Definitions of BOARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a committee having supervisory powers
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose
- noun - food or meals in general
- noun - a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view
- noun - a table at which meals are served
- noun - electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
- noun - a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- noun - a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games
- verb - get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- verb - lodge and take meals (at)
- verb - provide food and lodging (for)
- A long, flat slab of sawed lumber; a plank.
- A flat piece of wood or similarly rigid material adapted for a special use.
- A flat surface on which a game is played.
- The hard cover of a book.
- A table, especially one set for serving food.
- Food or meals considered as a whole: board and lodging.
- A table at which official meetings are held; a council table.
- An organized body of administrators or investigators: a board of trustees; a board of directors.
- An electricalequipment panel.
- A circuit board.
- A scoreboard.
- A backboard.
- A diving board.
- A surfboard.
- The side of a ship.
- A leeboard.
- A centerboard.
- A border or an edge.
- To cover or close with boards: board up a broken window.
- To furnish with meals in return for pay.
- To house where board is furnished: board a horse at a stable.
- To enter or go aboard (a vehicle or ship).
- To come alongside (a ship).
- To approach.
- On the job.
- verb - to take meals for a fixed price
There are 5 letters in BOARD: A B D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOARD plus a wildcard: BOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOARD
Images for BOARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.