Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROADS exist?
Definitions of BROADS in dictionaries:
- noun - slang term for a woman
- A low-lying region of eastern England with wide, shallow lakes interconnected by rivers and small streams.
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- noun - a type of bowled ball in cricket
- noun - an expansion of a river
There are 6 letters in BROADS: A B D O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROADS plus a wildcard: BROADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROADS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROADS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.