Scrabble word: SODA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SODA exist?
Definitions of SODA in dictionaries:
- noun - a sodium salt of carbonic acid
- noun - a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- Any of various forms of sodium carbonate.
- Chemically combined sodium.
- Carbonated water.
- See soft drink.
- A refreshment made from carbonated water, ice cream, and usually a flavoring.
- The card turned face up at the beginning of faro.
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -S] : SODALESS