Scrabble word: SODA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SODA exist?
Definitions of SODA in dictionaries:
- noun - a sodium salt of carbonic acid
- noun - a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- Any of various forms of sodium carbonate.
- Chemically combined sodium.
- Carbonated water.
- See soft drink.
- A refreshment made from carbonated water, ice cream, and usually a flavoring.
- The card turned face up at the beginning of faro.
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -S] : SODALESS
There are 4 letters in SODA: A D O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SODA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SODA plus a wildcard: SODA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SODA
Images for SODA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.