Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DABS exist?
Definitions of DABS in dictionaries:
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- verb - apply (usually a liquid) to a surface
- verb - hit lightly
- v - to touch lightly
There are 4 letters in DABS: A B D S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DABS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DABS plus a wildcard: DABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DABS
Images for DABS
- ... Brief and Wondrous History of Concentrates dabs Marijuana.com
- HIGHTIMES.COM dabs
- dabs for days
- dabs for Dummies
- dabs and Myla An Introduction GRAFFART
- Whole dabs - Limanda Limanda Seafish and seafood wholesale food ...
- Kill Your Culture Apparel Tag Archive Hash dabs
- Short Session Success - Sea Fishing and Sea Angling Online
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.