Scrabble word: DAUBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAUBS exist?
Definitions of DAUBS in dictionaries:
- noun - material used to daub walls
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an unskillful painting
- verb - coat with plaster
- verb - apply to a surface
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 5 letters in DAUBS: A B D S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAUBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAUBS plus a wildcard: DAUBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAUBS
Images for DAUBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.