Scrabble word: ABSURD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSURD exist?
Definitions of ABSURD in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation in which life seems irrational and meaningless
- adj - inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense
- adj - incongruous
- Ridiculously incongruous or unreasonable.
- Of, relating to, or manifesting the view that there is no order or value in human life or in the universe.
- The condition or state in which human beings exist in a meaningless, irrational universe wherein people’s lives have no purpose or meaning.
- adv - ridiculously incongruous or unreasonable [adj -SURDER, -SURDEST] : ABSURDLY
- noun - the condition in which man exists in an irrational and meaningless universe
There are 6 letters in ABSURD: A B D R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSURD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSURD plus a wildcard: ABSURD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSURD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSURD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.