Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DURBARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DURBARS exist?
Definitions of DURBARS in dictionaries:
- noun - the room in the palace of a native prince of India in which audiences and receptions occur
- n - the court of a native ruler in India
There are 7 letters in DURBARS: A B D R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DURBARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DURBARS plus a wildcard: DURBARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DURBARS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DURBARS
- Transport in India Tram transport in India
- This was the scene of incredible splendour on those Durbar days. Jan ...
- The Delhi Coronation durbars
- description the durbars were occasions marking the formal coronations ...
- Baroness Warsi its time the minorities joined in on Christmas carols ...
- Royal Dussehra festival in Mysore.
- royal Indian wedding in udaipur regal weddings in Udaipur Rajasthan
- Jigawa State Bio Data of Emir of Ringim
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.