Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DURBAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DURBAR exist?
Definitions of DURBAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the room in the palace of a native prince of India in which audiences and receptions occur
- A state reception formerly given by Indian princes for a British sovereign or one given for an Indian prince by his subjects.
- The court of an Indian prince.
- n - the court of a native ruler in India
There are 6 letters in DURBAR: A B D R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DURBAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DURBAR plus a wildcard: DURBAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DURBAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DURBAR
- FileSultans at the first Malayan durbar.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Gorkha durbar
- NEPALI HERITAGES Bhaktapur durbar Square
- durbar Square in Kathmandu
- durbar Hall Art Centre Kochi Kochivibes Kochi Cochin News Events ...
- durbar Square Kathmandu Nepal - Human and Natural
- Patan durbar Square
- visitnepal4all Bhaktapur durbar Square
- Filedurbar Square Kathmandu.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.