Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOARDS exist?
Definitions of BOARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the stage of a theater
- noun - the boarding that surrounds an ice hockey rink
- noun - a committee having supervisory powers
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose
- noun - food or meals in general
- noun - a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view
- noun - a table at which meals are served
- noun - electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
- noun - a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- noun - a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games
- verb - get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- verb - lodge and take meals (at)
- verb - provide food and lodging (for)
- v - to take meals for a fixed price
There are 6 letters in BOARDS: A B D O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOARDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOARDS plus a wildcard: BOARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOARDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOARDS
- document the procedure I use for manufacturing printed circuit boards ...
- high school student from Fairview PA designed two bulletin boards ...
- welcome to themerica an MFA design thesis by dave gottwald ...
- What are SMART boards
- snakes and ladders game board free colouring kids craft preschool
- We accept customers from all over North America. No job is too small ...
- Valentine Bingo boards created using Boardmaker software
- for your FREE account and start having fun making your Vision Board ...
- Why You Need A Vision Board For 2011 TheAfter5Edge
- More complex questions can of course be designed that practice only ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.