Scrabble word: ABOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABOARD exist?
Definitions of ABOARD in dictionaries:
- adv - on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle
- adv - on first or second or third base
- adv - side by side
- adv - part of a group
- On board a ship, train, aircraft, or other passenger vehicle.
- In or into a group, organization, or business: “By bringing aboard a number of blacks as department heads, lawyers, and accountants, the Mayor has also broadened the racial mix in top city jobs” (Christian Science Monitor).
- On base.
- adv - into, in, or on a ship, train, or airplane
There are 6 letters in ABOARD: A A B D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABOARD plus a wildcard: ABOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABOARD
Images for ABOARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.