Scrabble word: ABOARD
Is ABOARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABOARD in various dictionaries:
- adv - on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle
- adv - on first or second or third base
- adv - side by side
- adv - part of a group
- On board a ship, train, aircraft, or other passenger vehicle.
- In or into a group, organization, or business: “By bringing aboard a number of blacks as department heads, lawyers, and accountants, the Mayor has also broadened the racial mix in top city jobs” (Christian Science Monitor).
- On base.
- adv - into, in, or on a ship, train, or airplane
There are 6 letters in ABOARD: A A B D O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABOARD, to go: ABOARD?
Rearrange the letters in ABOARD and see some winning combinations
Images for ABOARD
Lookup in Wiki for ABOARD
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.