Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABOARD exist?
Definitions of ABOARD in dictionaries:
- adv - on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle
- adv - on first or second or third base
- adv - side by side
- adv - part of a group
- On board a ship, train, aircraft, or other passenger vehicle.
- In or into a group, organization, or business: “By bringing aboard a number of blacks as department heads, lawyers, and accountants, the Mayor has also broadened the racial mix in top city jobs” (Christian Science Monitor).
- On base.
- adv - into, in, or on a ship, train, or airplane
There are 6 letters in ABOARD: A A B D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABOARD plus a wildcard: ABOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABOARD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABOARD
- Going aboard. (Pic by JT)
- All aboard the I-9 Central Is this the last stop for compliance ...
- Beach Boogie Train - All aboard collection
- Bashing Obama will soon be against the law so get it out of your ...
- All aboard for the Pakistani Express
- ALL aboard FOLKS New Contributors for 2012 a 3 Word Review
- All aboard
- Welcome aboard Nickel Name Plate
- Promotional Rates may become available periodically. Please call ...
- Welcome aboard
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.