Scrabble word: BRAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAND exist?
Definitions of BRAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a name given to a product or service
- noun - a recognizable kind
- noun - identification mark on skin, made by burning
- noun - a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- verb - burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership
- verb - to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- verb - mark with a brand or trademark
- verb - mark or expose as infamous
- A trademark or distinctive name identifying a product or a manufacturer.
- A product line so identified: a popular brand of soap.
- A distinctive category; a particular kind: a brand of comedy that I do not care for.
- A mark indicating identity or ownership, burned on the hide of an animal with a hot iron.
- A mark burned into the flesh of criminals.
- A mark of disgrace or notoriety; a stigma.
- A branding iron.
- A piece of burning or charred wood.
- A sword: “So flashed and fell the brand Excalibur” (Tennyson).
- To mark with or as if with a hot iron.
- To mark with disgrace or infamy; stigmatize.
- To impress firmly; fix ineradicably: Imagery of the war has branded itself into the national consciousness.
- verb - to mark with a hot iron
There are 5 letters in BRAND: A B D N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAND plus a wildcard: BRAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAND
Images for BRAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.