Scrabble word: BRAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAND exist?
Definitions of BRAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a name given to a product or service
- noun - a recognizable kind
- noun - identification mark on skin, made by burning
- noun - a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- verb - burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership
- verb - to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- verb - mark with a brand or trademark
- verb - mark or expose as infamous
- A trademark or distinctive name identifying a product or a manufacturer.
- A product line so identified: a popular brand of soap.
- A distinctive category; a particular kind: a brand of comedy that I do not care for.
- A mark indicating identity or ownership, burned on the hide of an animal with a hot iron.
- A mark burned into the flesh of criminals.
- A mark of disgrace or notoriety; a stigma.
- A branding iron.
- A piece of burning or charred wood.
- A sword: “So flashed and fell the brand Excalibur” (Tennyson).
- To mark with or as if with a hot iron.
- To mark with disgrace or infamy; stigmatize.
- To impress firmly; fix ineradicably: Imagery of the war has branded itself into the national consciousness.
- verb - to mark with a hot iron