Scrabble word: BRANDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRANDS exist?
Definitions of BRANDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a name given to a product or service
- noun - a recognizable kind
- noun - identification mark on skin, made by burning
- noun - a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- verb - burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership
- verb - to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- verb - mark with a brand or trademark
- verb - mark or expose as infamous
- verb - to mark with a hot iron
There are 6 letters in BRANDS: A B D N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRANDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRANDS plus a wildcard: BRANDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRANDS
Images for BRANDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.