Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DARN exist?
Definitions of DARN in dictionaries:
- noun - something of little value
- noun - sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- verb - repair by sewing
- To mend (a garment, for example) by weaving thread or yarn across a gap or hole.
- v - to mend with interlacing stitches
There are 4 letters in DARN: A D N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DARN plus a wildcard: DARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DARN
Images for DARN
- Stitch In the Ditch April 2006
- You will subscribe to darn Divorce
- darn it all A Flying Elephant
- darn It darn It
- oh darn it greeting card by tillyflopdesigns on Etsy
- AngloAustria Gosh darn it UK recession back again shock
- darn and we re grateful for it arrange a donation by contacting darn ...
- Match darning thread to sweater color for the least visible mend.
- darnet pictures03 Funny darn It Photos
- How To Patch And darn 234
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.