Is DRAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - emptying something accomplished by allowing liquid to run out of it
- noun - tube inserted into a body cavity (as during surgery) to remove unwanted material
- noun - a pipe through which liquid is carried away
- noun - a gradual depletion of energy or resources
- verb - flow off gradually
- verb - deplete of resources
- verb - empty of liquid
- verb - make weak
- To draw off (a liquid) by a gradual process: drained water from the sink.
- To cause liquid to go out from; empty: drained the bathtub; drain the pond.
- To draw off the surface water of: The Mississippi River drains a vast area.
- To drink all the contents of: drained the cup.
- To deplete gradually, especially to the point of complete exhaustion.
- To fatigue or spend emotionally or physically: The day’s events completely drained me of all strength.
- To flow off or out: Gasoline drained slowly from the tilted can.
- To become empty by the drawing off of liquid: watched the tub slowly drain.
- To discharge surface or excess water: The Niagara River drains into Lake Ontario.
- To become gradually depleted; dwindle: felt his enthusiasm draining.
- A pipe or channel by which liquid is drawn off.
- A device, such as a tube, inserted into the opening of a wound or body cavity to facilitate discharge of fluid or purulent material.
- The act or process of draining.
- A gradual outflow or loss; consumption or depletion: the drain of young talent by emigration.
- Something that causes a gradual loss: interruptions that are a drain on my patience.
- verb - to draw off a liquid
There are 5 letters in DRAIN: A D I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAIN, to go: DRAIN?
Rearrange the letters in DRAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRAIN
What's nearby DRAIN
Lookup in Wiki for DRAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAIN"