Scrabble word: RANCID
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANCID exist?
Definitions of RANCID in dictionaries:
- adj - (used of decomposing oils or fats) having a rank smell or taste usually due to a chemical change or decomposition
- adj - smelling of fermentation or staleness
- Having the disagreeable odor or taste of decomposing oils or fats; rank.
- Repugnant; nasty: rancid remarks.
- adv - having an unpleasant odor or taste [adj] : RANCIDLY
There are 6 letters in RANCID: A C D I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANCID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RANCID plus a wildcard: RANCID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANCID
Images for RANCID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.