Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DURIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DURIAN exist?
Definitions of DURIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - tree of southeastern Asia having edible oval fruit with a hard spiny rind
- noun - huge fruit native to southeastern Asia `smelling like Hell and tasting like Heaven'
- A tree (Durio zibethinus) of southeast Asia, bearing edible fruit.
- The fruit of this plant, having a hard, prickly rind and soft pulp with an offensive odor but a pleasant taste.
- noun - an East Indian tree
There are 6 letters in DURIAN: A D I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DURIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DURIAN plus a wildcard: DURIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DURIAN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DURIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.