Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DURIANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DURIANS exist?
Definitions of DURIANS in dictionaries:
- noun - tree of southeastern Asia having edible oval fruit with a hard spiny rind
- noun - huge fruit native to southeastern Asia `smelling like Hell and tasting like Heaven'
- n - an East Indian tree
There are 7 letters in DURIANS: A D I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DURIANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DURIANS plus a wildcard: DURIANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DURIANS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DURIANS
- saimatkong 20000 durians to be given away on Sunday
- pile Balik Pulau durians on the floor before sorting
- Nikon AF (Autofocus) Zoom Nikkor 35-105mm f3.54.5 zoom lens group ...
- Udee Bangkok Hostel no durians haha
- durians in netting packaging.JPG ...
- Uncategorized Dedicated to durians
- Black Thorn durians - more expensive than Musang King
- The Truth About durians CultureTrek
- But if you can get past the odor the flesh is creamy and sweet ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.