Scrabble word: RADIUS
Is RADIUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RADIUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
- noun - a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
- noun - a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius
- noun - the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- R, r, rad.
- A line segment that joins the center of a circle with any point on its circumference.
- A line segment that joins the center of a sphere with any point on its surface.
- A line segment that joins the center of a regular polygon with any of its vertices.
- The length of any such line segment.
- A circular area measured by a given radius: every family within a radius of 25 miles of the city center.
- A bounded range of effective activity or influence: the operating radius of a helicopter.
- A radial part or structure, such as a mechanically pivoted arm or the spoke of a wheel.
- A long, prismatic, slightly curved bone, the shorter and thicker of the two forearm bones, located on the lateral side of the ulna.
- A similar bone in many vertebrates.
- noun - a straight line from the center of a circle to the circumference
There are 6 letters in RADIUS: A D I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIUS
Click to search all anagrams of RADIUS plus a wildcard: RADIUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIUS
Images for RADIUS
Lookup in Wiki for RADIUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.