Scrabble word: RAIDS
Is RAIDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- verb - take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- verb - search for something needed or desired
- verb - to make a sudden assault on
There are 5 letters in RAIDS: A D I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAIDS
Click to search all anagrams of RAIDS plus a wildcard: RAIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAIDS
Images for RAIDS
Lookup in Wiki for RAIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.