Scrabble word: DISARM
Is DISARM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISARM in dictionaries:
- verb - remove offensive capability from
- verb - make less hostile
- verb - take away the weapons from
- To divest of a weapon or weapons.
- To deprive of the means of attack or defense; render harmless.
- To overcome or allay the suspicion, hostility, or antagonism of.
- To win the confidence of.
- To lay down arms.
- To reduce or abolish armed forces.
- verb - to deprive of weapons
There are 6 letters in DISARM: A D I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISARM
Click to search all anagrams of DISARM plus a wildcard: DISARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISARM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISARM
Lookup in Wiki for DISARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.