Scrabble word: DRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAM exist?
Definitions of DRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains
- noun - 1/16 ounce or 1.771 grams
- noun - the basic unit of money in Armenia
- A unit of weight in the U.
- A unit of apothecary weight equal to 8 of an ounce or 60 grains (3.
- A small draft: took a dram of brandy.
- A small amount; a bit: not a dram of compassion.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages
There are 4 letters in DRAM: A D M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAM plus a wildcard: DRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAM
Images for DRAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.