Scrabble word: DRAMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAMA exist?
Definitions of DRAMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- noun - an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
- noun - the literary genre of works intended for the theater
- noun - the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
- A prose or verse composition, especially one telling a serious story, that is intended for representation by actors impersonating the characters and performing the dialogue and action.
- A serious narrative work or program for television, radio, or the cinema.
- Theatrical plays of a particular kind or period: Elizabethan drama.
- The art or practice of writing or producing dramatic works.
- A situation or succession of events in real life having the dramatic progression or emotional effect characteristic of a play: the drama of the prisoner’s escape and recapture.
- The quality or condition of being dramatic: a summit meeting full of drama.
- noun - a composition written for theatrical performance