Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRAMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAMA exist?
Definitions of DRAMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- noun - an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
- noun - the literary genre of works intended for the theater
- noun - the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
- A prose or verse composition, especially one telling a serious story, that is intended for representation by actors impersonating the characters and performing the dialogue and action.
- A serious narrative work or program for television, radio, or the cinema.
- Theatrical plays of a particular kind or period: Elizabethan drama.
- The art or practice of writing or producing dramatic works.
- A situation or succession of events in real life having the dramatic progression or emotional effect characteristic of a play: the drama of the prisoner’s escape and recapture.
- The quality or condition of being dramatic: a summit meeting full of drama.
- noun - a composition written for theatrical performance
There are 5 letters in DRAMA: A A D M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAMA plus a wildcard: DRAMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAMA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.