Scrabble word: DRAMAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAMAS exist?
Definitions of DRAMAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- noun - an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
- noun - the literary genre of works intended for the theater
- noun - the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
- noun - a composition written for theatrical performance
There are 6 letters in DRAMAS: A A D M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAMAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAMAS plus a wildcard: DRAMAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAMAS
Images for DRAMAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.