Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANSARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANSARD exist?
Definitions of MANSARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a hip roof having two slopes on each side
- adj - (of a roof) having two slopes on all sides with the lower slope steeper than the upper
- A roof having two slopes on all four sides, with the lower slope almost vertical and the upper almost horizontal.
- The upper story formed by the lower slope of a mansard roof.
- n - a type of roof
There are 7 letters in MANSARD: A A D M N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANSARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANSARD plus a wildcard: MANSARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANSARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANSARD
- mansard roof the mansard roof is a hipped gambrel roof thus having two ...
- 1855 - 1885 Second Empire (mansard) House Style
- Vegas du Haut mansard
- Stau la ultimul etaj si mi se pare normal sa am mansarda
- VA8 Vegas du Haut mansard
- Field Guide to Building Watching
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.