Scrabble word: DAMN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMN exist?
Definitions of DAMN in dictionaries:
- noun - something of little value
- verb - wish harm upon
- adj - used as expletives
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adv - extremely
- To pronounce an adverse judgment upon.
- To bring about the failure of; ruin.
- To condemn as harmful, illegal, or immoral: a cleric who damned gambling and strong drink.
- To condemn to everlasting punishment or a similar fate; doom.
- To swear; curse.
- The saying of “damn” as a curse.
- The least valuable bit; a jot: not worth a damn.
- verb - to wish evil upon