Scrabble word: DAMN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMN exist?
Definitions of DAMN in dictionaries:
- noun - something of little value
- verb - wish harm upon
- adj - used as expletives
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adv - extremely
- To pronounce an adverse judgment upon.
- To bring about the failure of; ruin.
- To condemn as harmful, illegal, or immoral: a cleric who damned gambling and strong drink.
- To condemn to everlasting punishment or a similar fate; doom.
- To swear; curse.
- The saying of “damn” as a curse.
- The least valuable bit; a jot: not worth a damn.
- verb - to wish evil upon
There are 4 letters in DAMN: A D M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMN plus a wildcard: DAMN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMN
Images for DAMN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.