Scrabble word: MONAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONAD exist?
Definitions of MONAD in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) an atom having a valence of one
- noun - a singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive
- noun - (biology) a single-celled microorganism (especially a flagellate protozoan)
- An indivisible, impenetrable unit of substance viewed as the basic constituent element of physical reality in the metaphysics of Leibnitz.
- A single-celled microorganism, especially a flagellate protozoan of the genus Monas.
- An atom or a radical with a valence of 1.
- adj - a single-celled organism [n -S] : MONADAL, MONADIC