Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONAD exist?
Definitions of MONAD in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) an atom having a valence of one
- noun - a singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive
- noun - (biology) a single-celled microorganism (especially a flagellate protozoan)
- An indivisible, impenetrable unit of substance viewed as the basic constituent element of physical reality in the metaphysics of Leibnitz.
- A single-celled microorganism, especially a flagellate protozoan of the genus Monas.
- An atom or a radical with a valence of 1.
- adj - a single-celled organism [n -S] : MONADAL, MONADIC
There are 5 letters in MONAD: A D M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONAD plus a wildcard: MONAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONAD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONAD
- Monas Hieroglyphica (The Hieroglyphic monad) of John Dee
- In this theory another Kabbalistic analysis of our monad offers ...
- mnartists.org Erica Williams monad
- monad Proxy 2 - Pure Anime Gallery - Anime screen shots and screen ...
- monad.svg (SVG file nominally 256 256 pixels file size 3 KB)
- In long-term scale monads can also represent the Kondratiev waves or ...
- Hieroglyphic monad of Dr. John Dee
- monad Shoal lo mejor de Filipinas para con el submarinismo Absolut ...
- Story of the monad
- FileSilver red monad.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.