Scrabble word: DOMAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMAIN exist?
Definitions of DOMAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - territory over which rule or control is exercised
- noun - (mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
- noun - people in general
- noun - the content of a particular field of knowledge
- A territory over which rule or control is exercised.
- Any of numerous contiguous regions in a ferromagnetic material in which the direction of spontaneous magnetization is uniform and different from that in neighboring regions.
- The land of one with paramount title and absolute ownership.
- Public domain.
- The set of all possible values of an independent variable of a function.
- An open connected set that contains at least one point.
- noun - an area of control
There are 6 letters in DOMAIN: A D I M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMAIN plus a wildcard: DOMAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMAIN
Images for DOMAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.