Scrabble word: DOMAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMAIN exist?
Definitions of DOMAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - territory over which rule or control is exercised
- noun - (mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
- noun - people in general
- noun - the content of a particular field of knowledge
- A territory over which rule or control is exercised.
- Any of numerous contiguous regions in a ferromagnetic material in which the direction of spontaneous magnetization is uniform and different from that in neighboring regions.
- The land of one with paramount title and absolute ownership.
- Public domain.
- The set of all possible values of an independent variable of a function.
- An open connected set that contains at least one point.
- noun - an area of control