Scrabble word: MOAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOAN exist?
Definitions of MOAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an utterance expressing pain or disapproval
- verb - indicate pain, discomfort, or displeasure
- A low, sustained, mournful cry, usually indicative of sorrow or pain.
- A similar sound: the eerie moan of the night wind.
- To utter a moan or moans.
- To make a sound resembling a moan: A saxophone moaned in the background.
- To complain, lament, or grieve: an old man who still moans about his misspent youth.
- To bewail or bemoan: She moaned her misfortunes to anyone who would listen.
- To utter with moans or a moan.
- verb - to utter a low, mournful sound
There are 4 letters in MOAN: A M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOAN plus a wildcard: MOAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOAN
Images for MOAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.