Scrabble word: MOAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOAN exist?
Definitions of MOAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an utterance expressing pain or disapproval
- verb - indicate pain, discomfort, or displeasure
- A low, sustained, mournful cry, usually indicative of sorrow or pain.
- A similar sound: the eerie moan of the night wind.
- To utter a moan or moans.
- To make a sound resembling a moan: A saxophone moaned in the background.
- To complain, lament, or grieve: an old man who still moans about his misspent youth.
- To bewail or bemoan: She moaned her misfortunes to anyone who would listen.
- To utter with moans or a moan.
- verb - to utter a low, mournful sound