Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOMAN exist?
Definitions of WOMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- noun - a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - women as a class
- An adult female human being.
- Women considered as a group; womankind: “Woman feels the invidious distinctions of sex exactly as the black man does those of color” (Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- An adult female human being belonging to a specified occupation, group, nationality, or other category.
- Feminine quality or aspect; womanliness.
- A female servant or subordinate.
- A wife.
- A lover or sweetheart.
- Often used to modify another noun: a woman athlete; a woman electrician.
- noun - an adult human female
- verb - to play the part of a woman
There are 5 letters in WOMAN: A M N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOMAN plus a wildcard: WOMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOMAN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WOMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.