Scrabble word: WOMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOMAN exist?
Definitions of WOMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- noun - a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - women as a class
- An adult female human being.
- Women considered as a group; womankind: “Woman feels the invidious distinctions of sex exactly as the black man does those of color” (Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- An adult female human being belonging to a specified occupation, group, nationality, or other category.
- Feminine quality or aspect; womanliness.
- A female servant or subordinate.
- A wife.
- A lover or sweetheart.
- Often used to modify another noun: a woman athlete; a woman electrician.
- noun - an adult human female
- verb - to play the part of a woman