Scrabble word: MOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOW exist?
Definitions of MOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a loft in a barn where hay is stored
- verb - cut with a blade or mower
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- The place in a barn where hay, grain, or other feed is stored.
- A stack of hay or other feed stored in a barn.
- To cut down (grass or grain) with a scythe or a mechanical device.
- To cut down grass or other growth.
- To destroy in great numbers as if cutting down, as in battle.
- To overwhelm: mowed down the opposition with strong arguments.
- verb - to cut down standing herbage
There are 3 letters in MOW: M O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOW plus a wildcard: MOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOW
Images for MOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.