Scrabble word: MOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOW exist?
Definitions of MOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a loft in a barn where hay is stored
- verb - cut with a blade or mower
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- The place in a barn where hay, grain, or other feed is stored.
- A stack of hay or other feed stored in a barn.
- To cut down (grass or grain) with a scythe or a mechanical device.
- To cut down grass or other growth.
- To destroy in great numbers as if cutting down, as in battle.
- To overwhelm: mowed down the opposition with strong arguments.
- verb - to cut down standing herbage