Scrabble word: WORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORM exist?
Definitions of WORM in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- noun - screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- Any of various invertebrates, as those of the phyla Annelida, Nematoda, Nemertea, or Platyhelminthes, having a long, flexible, rounded or flattened body, often without obvious appendages.
- Any of various crawling insect larvae, such as a grub or a caterpillar, having a soft, elongated body.
- Any of various unrelated animals, such as the shipworm or the slowworm, resembling a worm in habit or appearance.
- Something, such as the thread of a screw or the spiral condenser in a still, that resembles a worm in form or appearance.
- The spirally threaded shaft of a worm gear.
- An insidiously tormenting or devouring force: “felt the black worm of treachery growing in his heart” (Mario Puzo).
- A person regarded as pitiable or contemptible.
- A program that replicates itself and interferes with software function or destroys stored information.
- To make (one’s way) with or as if with the sinuous crawling motion of a worm.
- To work (one’s way or oneself) subtly or gradually; insinuate: She wormed her way into his confidence.
- To elicit by artful or devious means.
- To cure of intestinal worms.
- To wrap yarn or twine spirally around (rope).
- To move in a manner suggestive of a worm.
- To make one’s way by artful or devious means: He can’t worm out of this situation.
- verb - to rid of worms (small, limbless invertebrates)
There are 4 letters in WORM: M O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORM plus a wildcard: WORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORM
Images for WORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.