Scrabble word: WORMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORMS exist?
Definitions of WORMS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- noun - screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- A city of southwest Germany on the Rhine River north-northwest of Mannheim.
- verb - to rid of worms (small, limbless invertebrates)