Scrabble word: WORMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORMS exist?
Definitions of WORMS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- noun - screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- A city of southwest Germany on the Rhine River north-northwest of Mannheim.
- verb - to rid of worms (small, limbless invertebrates)
There are 5 letters in WORMS: M O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORMS plus a wildcard: WORMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORMS
Images for WORMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.