Scrabble word: MANGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGO exist?
Definitions of MANGO in dictionaries:
- noun - large evergreen tropical tree cultivated for its large oval fruit
- noun - large oval tropical fruit having smooth skin, juicy aromatic pulp, and a large hairy seed
- A tropical Asian evergreen tree (Mangifera indica) cultivated for its edible fruit.
- The ovoid fruit of this tree, having a smooth rind, sweet juicy flesh, and a flat one-seeded stone.
- Any of various types of pickle, especially a pickled stuffed sweet pepper.
- noun - an edible tropical fruit
There are 5 letters in MANGO: A G M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANGO plus a wildcard: MANGO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANGO
Images for MANGO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.