Scrabble word: GAMMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAMMON exist?
Definitions of GAMMON in dictionaries:
- noun - meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- noun - hind portion of a side of bacon
- A victory in backgammon reached before the loser has succeeded in removing a single piece.
- To mislead by deceptive talk.
- A cured or smoked ham.
- The lower part of a side of bacon.
- To fasten (a bowsprit) to the stem of a ship.
- verb - to mislead by deceptive talk
There are 6 letters in GAMMON: A G M M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAMMON plus a wildcard: GAMMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAMMON
Images for GAMMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.