Scrabble word: AMONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMONG exist?
Definitions of AMONG in dictionaries:
- In the midst of; surrounded by: a pine tree among cedars.
- In the group, number, or class of: She is among the wealthy.
- In the company of; in association with: traveling among a group of tourists.
- By many or the entire number of; with many: a custom popular among the Greeks.
- By the joint action of: Among us, we will finish the job.
- With portions to each of: Distribute this among you.
- prep - in the midst of