Scrabble word: DIAMOND
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAMOND exist?
Definitions of DIAMOND in dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- noun - a parallelogram with four equal sides
- noun - a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it
- noun - the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- noun - the baseball playing field
- An extremely hard, highly refractive crystalline form of carbon that is usually colorless and is used as a gemstone and in abrasives, cutting tools, and other applications.
- A figure with four equal sides forming two inner obtuse angles and two inner acute angles; a rhombus or lozenge.
- A red, lozenge-shaped figure on certain playing cards.
- A playing card with this figure.
- An infield.
- Often used to modify another noun: a diamond bracelet; diamond jewelry.
- verb - to adorn with diamonds (precious gems)
There are 7 letters in DIAMOND: A D D I M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAMOND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAMOND plus a wildcard: DIAMOND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAMOND
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAMOND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.