Scrabble word: ALMOND
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALMOND exist?
Definitions of ALMOND in dictionaries:
- noun - small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull
- noun - oval-shaped edible seed of the almond tree
- A deciduous tree (Prunus dulcis), native to Asia and northern Africa and having alternate, simple leaves, pink flowers, and leathery fruits.
- The ellipsoidal kernel of this tree, either eaten as a nut or used for extraction of an oil for flavoring.
- Any of several other plants, such as the Indian almond, especially those with fruits or seeds suggestive of the almond.
- Something having the oval form of an almond.
- A pale tan.
- adj - the edible nut of a small tree [n -S] : ALMONDY