Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALMOND
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALMOND exist?
Definitions of ALMOND in dictionaries:
- noun - small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull
- noun - oval-shaped edible seed of the almond tree
- A deciduous tree (Prunus dulcis), native to Asia and northern Africa and having alternate, simple leaves, pink flowers, and leathery fruits.
- The ellipsoidal kernel of this tree, either eaten as a nut or used for extraction of an oil for flavoring.
- Any of several other plants, such as the Indian almond, especially those with fruits or seeds suggestive of the almond.
- Something having the oval form of an almond.
- A pale tan.
- adj - the edible nut of a small tree [n -S] : ALMONDY
There are 6 letters in ALMOND: A D L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALMOND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALMOND plus a wildcard: ALMOND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALMOND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALMOND
- Karen Knowler The Raw Food Coach almond Hummous
- almond Butter - Not-So-Random Musings
- almond Nutrition Protein Fiber and Calcium Health Plan
- Wilderness Poets Organic Truly Raw almond Butter is finally here
- Buy Wholesale almonds Roasted Unsalted Online - Bulk almonds Roasted ...
- Foodphoria almond Joy
- Welcome to Carlys world Kitchen Beauty almond Hand Exfoliator
- How to Make Fresh almond Milk Recipe Paleo Diet Smoothies Blog
- FileGreen almonds.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.