Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOLMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLMA exist?
Definitions of DOLMA in dictionaries:
- n - a stuffed grape leaf
There are 5 letters in DOLMA: A D L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLMA plus a wildcard: DOLMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLMA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOLMA
- Filedolma.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileEtli dolma.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- dolma (Iraqi-style Stuffed Grape Leaves) MCC Refugee Services
- peaches & pomegranates dolmadolmadolma
- dolma Yemek Tarifleri
- Nizip - Nizip Fotoraf Galeri - dolma
- Filedolma t azerb.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Eylemin mutfagi ETL KARIIK dolma
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.