Scrabble word: MODAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODAL exist?
Definitions of MODAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an auxiliary verb (such as `can' or `will') that is used to express modality
- adj - relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution
- adj - of or relating to a musical mode
- adj - relating to or expressing the mood of a verb
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a mode.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or composed in any of the modes typical of medieval church music.
- Of or relating to mode without referring to substance.
- Of or relating to a statistical mode or modes.
- noun - a verb used with other verbs to express mood or taste