Scrabble word: MODAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODAL exist?
Definitions of MODAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an auxiliary verb (such as `can' or `will') that is used to express modality
- adj - relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution
- adj - of or relating to a musical mode
- adj - relating to or expressing the mood of a verb
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a mode.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or composed in any of the modes typical of medieval church music.
- Of or relating to mode without referring to substance.
- Of or relating to a statistical mode or modes.
- noun - a verb used with other verbs to express mood or taste
There are 5 letters in MODAL: A D L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODAL plus a wildcard: MODAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODAL
Images for MODAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.